Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Style After Dark Market - this Thursday night in Sth Melbourne!

I will be selling my brooches at the Style After Dark Market ... the South Melbourne Night Market this coming Thursday (22nd October).
Come and say hello ... and maybe buy a brooch or some earrings while sipping a glass of wine? Unfortunately I am a bit low on cufflinks at the moment because they have been very popular (yeah har!) but you will be able to buy some of them at my next stall on Thursday 29th October.

2 comments:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

I Hope you have a super duper market...Wish I could come!!!

Liesa

Unknown said...

I am new to this city but I have visited so much good and big market here. Your have also very much and huge store for regular uses. I am interested and searching to do work in any market.
r4ds