Monday, August 9, 2010

hard rubbish score of the week!

hard rubbish score!
I always seem to find funny and/or cool things on the side of the road.
Some of my favourite finds have been a timber desk (which is now the meeting table in my studio); a collection of red stools; some bench seats; plastic toy animals, etc. 
Last night some of my friends found this Hello Kitty stereo on the side of the road and picked it up.  They wanted to give it to a friend who had her birthday party last night. She didn't want it so I inherited it!!
It actually works & it means I can play my tapes (yes i still own tapes ha!) while working in my studio! EXCITING! Ahh funny... although I might have to hide it when I have client meetings! 
p.s. the tapes below are from my own tape collection & were not found in the street! 


1 comment:

Crayon Chick said...

Wow! Tapes! Now I want to get my shoe box of beloved tapes out for a musical afternoon. I spy a Fleetwood Mac tape there, I hope I've still got mine. Thanks for the inspiration!