Monday, September 14, 2009

I wish I was in New York right now...

above: Peaceable kingdom (evening land), by lane twitchell, 2008. collection of marylin and larry field. photo: christopher burge
above: the story of art by georgia russell, 2006. courtesy of england & co. photo: england & co gallery, london
above: eddy by mia pearlman, 2008. photo: jason mandella


I wish I was in New York right now so that I could visit this exhibition at the Museum of Arts & Design.
It is an exhibition dedicated to paper and will feature paper based art works by 50 artists who explore paper as a medium rather than surface for art. Here are some photos of some of my favourites.
If you are lucky enough to be in New York, here are the exhibition details:
Slash: Paper Under the Knife
Museum of arts and design, New York
October 7, 2009 - april 4, 2010

No comments: