Monday, July 20, 2009

new stock at Charles & Calypso, Nth Melbourne

Did you know that Charles & Calypso was my first ever stockist? It is a boutique store on Queensberry St in North Melbourne with a lovely range of art, homewares, body care and accessories. There is always something new in the store and the layout is constantly changing.   
I love dropping off new stock in there because Rita, the owner, is one of those people who absolutely loves what she does and you can see this every time you visit her little store of goodies. 
I dropped off some more brooches, cufflinks and earrings there last week. If you are in the area drop past and say hi to Rita... I'm sure you will find something you love in her store!





1 comment:

debra@dustjacket said...

I will drop in if I'm in the area! Your pieces look really cool.

Cheers for coming by "The Attic" and staying. Hope you continue to like the posts :)

xxx